· 18+ years of creative design experience that encompasses digital, interactive, marketing, packaging, advertising, social media, web and brand design.
· A successful chain of creative projects, from freelance/w-2, linking my creative ideas and innovations, while having the ability to tell big stories in almost all media platforms. I bring ideas to the market.
· Deep knowledge of design and consistent use of associated tools and principals. Brands trust me to stay current.
· Excellent working knowledge of my toolbelt: Adobe Creative Suite and the other usual suspects.
· Excellent interpreter of ideas + good listener + people-watcher = A true, interactive storyteller and problem solver, who gets projects done.
· Strong verbal / written and creative interpersonal communication skills — Works well with others.
· Proven success in design, project management and execution across all forms of media, print, video, social and digital media.
· Creative writing skills, wears MANY hats, and wears them WELL.
· I have worked in the World’s most dangerous, most red tape-iest, fast-paced workplaces in the world. I am still here. I have most of my digits 😉
Still Competing — a digital art warrior and veteran, nonetheless.
· I have the fire — and the will— to roll up sleeves and get to work, while maintaining a sharp attention to detail and design.
· Extreme Sport, BioMedical, Military, Music, Automotive and Entertainment industry experienced.
Had been to 32 countries before the age of 22.
Is a true Renaissance Man (rocks at fine art, videog, photog, audio engineer, musician — anything to do with art and music.)
Occasionally rocks the mullet.
Master of the ‘Q.